- by: Nader Newman
- Feb 2, 2023
- Puneet Shetty, Vice President of Product Management, Celona explains when private 4G/5G/CBRS wireless networks will prove more reliable and cost effective.
Ask the Expert: Why Should I Use a Private Wireless Network versus a Wi-Fi Network for My Business?
- by: Mike Zachman
- Jan 26, 2023
- Privacy isn’t born out of traditional cybersecurity tactics. It must be treated as a separate but equal action, according to Dr. Ann Cavoukian, creator of the international “Privacy by Design” framework.
Think Your Organization’s Cybersecurity Practices are Protecting Your Customers’ Privacy? Why One Top Privacy Expert Says You’re Probably Wrong
- by: Sharon Lee
- Jan 16, 2023
- In fact, the newly expanded VisibilityIQ™ Foresight service enables you to monitor the location and health of your deployed scanners on the same dashboard used to monitor your Zebra mobile computers and printers.
Good News! You Can Now Keep Track of All Your Zebra Barcode Scanners on One Screen, from Anywhere in the World
- by: Ashley Barey
- Jan 10, 2023
- It may be easy to resist change. But any change that makes one’s job easier is welcome. That’s why these industry leaders say they’re encouraged by the current (and somewhat forced) state of cold chain operations.
This is How Macroeconomic Changes Have Affected (and Actually Helped) Three Cold Chain Organizations
- by: Lorna Hopkin
- Dec 19, 2022
- RFID data standardization, the falling cost of RFID tag production, new product development and adoption in ever more verticals are changing how everything from cacti and cannabis to kitchen installations are managed. Check this out.
What Do Cacti, Cannabis and Kitchens Have in Common?
- by: Sharon Lee
- Dec 6, 2022
- As Hellenic Train and Computacenter teams will attest, VisibilityIQ Foresight is the best way for remote and front-line teams to monitor and manage the health of business-critical mobile computers and printers.
Three (Really Good) Things That Happen When You Login to VisibilityIQ Foresight Every Day, According to Two Customers
- by: Mike Montana
- Nov 28, 2022
- We can’t make changes for a better future (or present) if we’re only worried about – and reacting to – what happened in the past, says cold chain expert and president of Modality Solutions, Gary Hutchinson.
Pharma Industry Expert Says “Real-Time Data” Isn’t Going to Help Improve Supply Chain Performance. Find Out What Might.
- by: John Pomerleau
- Nov 16, 2022
- Do you know why IP ratings, drop specs, processing power, and the different security, UX and workflow-specific features really matter to your business? Or how they work with other tech to help workers deliver results?
This is What Spec Sheets Won’t Tell You About New Mobile Computers Such as the Ultra-Rugged Zebra TC73 or TC78
- by: Mark Butler
- Nov 14, 2022
- Find out what steps you should be taking today, and every day, to prevent hackers from easily breaching your corporate network via your printers. (It happens far more often than you probably realize.)
Companies Make a Lot of Printer Security Mistakes. These Are the Most Common, According to One Cybersecurity Expert.
- by: Gene Hofer
- Nov 2, 2022
- It takes a certain skill, a little inventiveness, and a lot of science to create the barcode labels, RFID tags and environmental sensors that keep you connected to your products, packages, pallets and people. Check this out.
These Scientists are Behind Some of the Greatest Tech Innovations of Our Time. Find Out What They’re Doing at Zebra’s Supplies and Sensors R&D Innovation Labs.
- by: Michael Fein
- Oct 27, 2022
- If you haven’t thought about how you’re going to take advantage of RFID or comply with a growing number of customers’ RFID track and trace requirements, that’s okay. Just start with the fundamentals.
As More Industries Race to Adopt RFID, There are a Few Things You Should Do to Keep Your Organization at the Forefront
- by: Michael Sparks
- Oct 25, 2022
- Afraid that technology will complicate things for your law enforcement agency? Here’s evidence that it won’t.
Ask the Experts: How Much Efficiency Can I Really Expect to Gain from an Automated Evidence Management Solution?