- by: Jim Witherspoon
- Dec 7, 2023
- If you’re wondering, “How is deep learning already at work in the real world (i.e., my world)?” or “How could deep learning help me work in new, more efficient ways?” then you’ve come to the right place. This blog post serves as a primer to deep learning, explaining what it really is, how it works, and how you can make it work for your business for inspections, quality control and more.
Deep Learning Isn’t a “Bleeding Edge” Technology, but It Can Help Stop the Bleed at the Edge of Your Business. Here’s How.
- by: Therese Van Ryne
- Dec 5, 2023
- Ericsson and Zebra mobility experts answer important questions in this new roundtable discussion, including where private wireless technology delivers the most value and the ROI you can expect.
Is There Really a Difference Between Private 4G and Private 5G Wireless Network Performance? Or Private Wireless and Wi-Fi Network Performance?
- by: Oliver Ledgard
- Nov 14, 2023
- When you're traveling, you shouldn't have to spend hours waiting to get into the country. That’s why you might want to visit Cyprus, where government officials have found a way to accelerate visitor documentation checks and reduce queues to get into the country.
A Trip to Paradise Shouldn’t Be Delayed by Long Lines
- by: Your Edge Contributor
- Nov 1, 2023
- What’s the difference between a "voice-only picking solution" and voice technology that can enable your picking process? One voice technology expert explains.
Do You Really Need a “Voice-Only Picking Solution”? Or Would “Voice Technology” Better Enable Your Picking Process?
- by: Spyros Katopodis
- Oct 31, 2023
- There are many advantages to test automation – and to giving your human testers AI tools to assist with exploratory and performance testing. Here are the proven ones.
How You Should Be Using AI for Testing and Quality Assurance
- by: Ash Sawhney
- Oct 26, 2023
- Though we can do almost anything virtually these days, there are some efforts better served when everyone’s huddled in the same room. The day you deploy digital technology is one of them.
The Case for On-Site, In-Person Software Implementation Projects
- by: Mark Butler
- Oct 23, 2023
- A consultant for Körber Supply Chain Software says he has seen clients gain anywhere from 10 to 35% productivity improvement as well as an up to 25% improvement in accuracy with voice guidance.
Why You Should Be Talking More About Voice Technology with Warehouse Managers and Associates
- by: Drew Ehlers
- Oct 19, 2023
- Google and Zebra are pulling out all the stops around mobility (and AI and AR) so you and your employees can source the info needed to more confidently do your jobs and secure more wins. Hear what’s unfolding.
Searching for Answers? Your Mobile Device Could Soon “Know It All” (or At Least Help Ensure You and Your Employees Do)
- by: Matt Van Bogart
- Oct 17, 2023
- Marcin Kowalski from Avicon Vision Systems in Poland pulls the veil back on some very cool ways machine vision technology is being used to track ball movements, confirm the quality of a chicken’s life, and more.
Industrial Automation Insider: How Machine Vision is Helping You Better See What’s Happening with Your Favorite Fast Food, Sports Teams and More
- by: Leonardo Borgini
- Oct 16, 2023
- Want to confirm passengers have the proper tickets before the train departs – or the passenger departs at the next stop? Consider digital wallet tickets powered by Apple VAS and Google Smart Tap on Zebra mobile devices.
How to Speed Up Ticket Checks (and Boarding) on Passenger Rail Routes
- by: Roger Chien
- Oct 12, 2023
- Did you know there are Wi-Fi 6 printers available or that you might need to switch to one? Learn more about how they work and how you can prepare for the transition to Wi-Fi 6 - and Wi-Fi 6 printers.