- by: Matt Ashcroft
- Sep 26, 2023
- No one wants a dead battery, but that’s what you’ll end up with if you keep charging your battery too much or too often. So, let’s talk about the right way to extend your battery life.
You Might Not Be Charging Your Mobile Devices the Right Way, Which Means You Might Be Killing Your Battery
- by: Drew Ehlers
- Sep 20, 2023
- No matter how much technology enables to run your business more efficiently, people are still the ones responsible for your success (and developing the technology that allows you to work in new, better ways so that success becomes possible). So, it's time to give credit where credit is due - and make sure we're thinking about technology in the context of human impact.
A Look at Labor: Are You Giving Too Much Credit to Technology?
- by: Thomas Duparque
- Sep 13, 2023
- Three French healthcare professionals explain how technology can be used to better anticipate and manage patients’ care needs, both in the hospital and at home, and reduce adverse events like medication addiction.
Clini-Chat: How to Prevent Hospitalisation-Related Iatrogenic Dependence and Reduce Hospital Return Rates Among Older Patients
- by: Erv Comer
- Sep 12, 2023
- What questions should you be asking mobile device manufacturers about security in your solicitations? And what are Zebra’s responses to these questions? We ask a mobile security expert to weigh in on both.
Ask the Expert: “What Questions Should I Be Asking Mobile Device Manufacturers About Security in My Solicitations?”
- by: Tom McNeela
- Sep 8, 2023
- Data shows worker productivity is increasingly disrupted by failing mobile device batteries
Do Not Get Caught Off-Guard, or Offline: Have a (Battery) Back-Up Plan
- by: Your Edge Contributor
- Aug 30, 2023
- Learn why (and how) you should migrate from ITS Mobile, SAPConsole and Windows mobile apps to “Mobile Inventory Templates,” and what the process was like for two global companies that have already migrated.
There’s a New Alternative to Legacy SAP Mobile Solutions That You May Want to Look Into
- by: Matt Van Bogart
- Aug 24, 2023
- These veteran technology industry experts say you probably need barcode, RFID and vision systems to achieve your business objectives. Hear why.
Industrial Automation Insider: Which is the Best Choice for Track and Trace, Quality Control, Loss Prevention and More: A Barcode, RFID or Vision System?
- by: Erv Comer
- Aug 21, 2023
- Erv Comer is an engineer who has spent the last 35 years focused on security. This is what he wants you to ask (and) know before you buy another mobile computer or tablet, especially if you plan to use it for business purposes.
Let’s Talk About Mobile Device Security, Because Your Device May Not Be as Secure as You Want Out of the Box (Thanks to Your Device Manufacturer)
- by: Lorna Hopkin
- Aug 17, 2023
- Not sure how to accelerate digitalization or meet efficiency standards in your hospital? Find out what one healthcare volunteer suggests after working in National Health Service (NHS) wards for a while and understanding what it really takes to take good care of patients – and take care of all patients that need consultations.
What Can Hospital Leaders Do to Accelerate Digitalisation and Meet New Efficiency Mandates?
- by: Mark Butler
- Aug 16, 2023
- Hear why you should be moving to the cloud, automating what you can and using gamification to make the hardest jobs easier than ever so people will be excited to work in a warehouse, even when the stakes are high.