- by: Sharon Lee
- Jan 16, 2023
- In fact, the newly expanded VisibilityIQ™ Foresight service enables you to monitor the location and health of your deployed scanners on the same dashboard used to monitor your Zebra mobile computers and printers.
Good News! You Can Now Keep Track of All Your Zebra Barcode Scanners on One Screen, from Anywhere in the World
- by: Ashley Barey
- Jan 10, 2023
- It may be easy to resist change. But any change that makes one’s job easier is welcome. That’s why these industry leaders say they’re encouraged by the current (and somewhat forced) state of cold chain operations.
This is How Macroeconomic Changes Have Affected (and Actually Helped) Three Cold Chain Organizations
- by: Lorna Hopkin
- Dec 19, 2022
- RFID data standardization, the falling cost of RFID tag production, new product development and adoption in ever more verticals are changing how everything from cacti and cannabis to kitchen installations are managed. Check this out.
What Do Cacti, Cannabis and Kitchens Have in Common?
- by: Sharon Lee
- Dec 6, 2022
- As Hellenic Train and Computacenter teams will attest, VisibilityIQ Foresight is the best way for remote and front-line teams to monitor and manage the health of business-critical mobile computers and printers.
Three (Really Good) Things That Happen When You Login to VisibilityIQ Foresight Every Day, According to Two Customers
- by: William Corns
- Dec 1, 2022
- The growing value of automation – and the confluence of robotics, machine vision, and RFID with other technologies – is driven by much more than labor challenges or compliance requirements.
Industrial Automation Insider: This Is What You Should Watch For – and Do – in the Next Few Months According to a Global Futurist and a Market Intelligence Lead
- by: Mike Montana
- Nov 28, 2022
- We can’t make changes for a better future (or present) if we’re only worried about – and reacting to – what happened in the past, says cold chain expert and president of Modality Solutions, Gary Hutchinson.
Pharma Industry Expert Says “Real-Time Data” Isn’t Going to Help Improve Supply Chain Performance. Find Out What Might.
- by: Mark Butler
- Nov 14, 2022
- Find out what steps you should be taking today, and every day, to prevent hackers from easily breaching your corporate network via your printers. (It happens far more often than you probably realize.)
Companies Make a Lot of Printer Security Mistakes. These Are the Most Common, According to One Cybersecurity Expert.
- by: Shannon Swanson
- Nov 9, 2022
- Technology doesn’t cure all ailments, but it can help people prevent, cope with and heal from illnesses and injuries. That’s why we’re changing up Zebra’s healthcare roadmap just a bit and making some special stops.
We’ve Reached a Huge Milestone in Our Healthcare Journey, and We Have You (and Zippy) to Thank! (Now, It’s Our Turn to Help You.)
- by: Gene Hofer
- Nov 2, 2022
- It takes a certain skill, a little inventiveness, and a lot of science to create the barcode labels, RFID tags and environmental sensors that keep you connected to your products, packages, pallets and people. Check this out.
These Scientists are Behind Some of the Greatest Tech Innovations of Our Time. Find Out What They’re Doing at Zebra’s Supplies and Sensors R&D Innovation Labs.
- by: Rikki Jennings
- Oct 31, 2022
- Clinicians are calling for more support. This is one of the easiest and fastest ways you can give it to them.
What You Can Offer Your Nurses via the Right Unified Communication Solution
- by: Michael Fein
- Oct 27, 2022
- If you haven’t thought about how you’re going to take advantage of RFID or comply with a growing number of customers’ RFID track and trace requirements, that’s okay. Just start with the fundamentals.
As More Industries Race to Adopt RFID, There are a Few Things You Should Do to Keep Your Organization at the Forefront
- by: Mark Butler
- Oct 20, 2022
- Printers are critically important to your business. If they go down, so does your output. That’s why I asked an expert from HP Managed Print Services to talk about a few things you should be doing differently.
Experts Say Many Companies Aren’t Managing Their Printers Correctly. Are You?