- by: Spyros Katopodis
- Oct 31, 2023
- There are many advantages to test automation – and to giving your human testers AI tools to assist with exploratory and performance testing. Here are the proven ones.
How You Should Be Using AI for Testing and Quality Assurance
- by: Ash Sawhney
- Oct 26, 2023
- Though we can do almost anything virtually these days, there are some efforts better served when everyone’s huddled in the same room. The day you deploy digital technology is one of them.
The Case for On-Site, In-Person Software Implementation Projects
- by: Kerry Williams
- Oct 25, 2023
- There’s far more reward than risk in relying on AI to anticipate what shoppers want. When shelves are properly stocked and customers get everything they need, you’ll see what I mean.
Getting the Numbers Right: AI Solutions for Grocery Demand Forecasting
- by: Drew Ehlers
- Oct 19, 2023
- Google and Zebra are pulling out all the stops around mobility (and AI and AR) so you and your employees can source the info needed to more confidently do your jobs and secure more wins. Hear what’s unfolding.
Searching for Answers? Your Mobile Device Could Soon “Know It All” (or At Least Help Ensure You and Your Employees Do)
- by: Bruce Willins
- Oct 4, 2023
- Here are some calculations to run and often overlooked factors to consider before you think that a consumer mobile device is going to be “cheaper" than one purpose-built for business or industrial use cases.
What is a Mobile Device Really Going to Cost You? (Probably Not What You Think)
- by: Matt Ashcroft
- Sep 26, 2023
- No one wants a dead battery, but that’s what you’ll end up with if you keep charging your battery too much or too often. So, let’s talk about the right way to extend your battery life.
You Might Not Be Charging Your Mobile Devices the Right Way, Which Means You Might Be Killing Your Battery
- by: Drew Ehlers
- Sep 20, 2023
- No matter how much technology enables to run your business more efficiently, people are still the ones responsible for your success (and developing the technology that allows you to work in new, better ways so that success becomes possible). So, it's time to give credit where credit is due - and make sure we're thinking about technology in the context of human impact.
A Look at Labor: Are You Giving Too Much Credit to Technology?
- by: Erv Comer
- Sep 12, 2023
- What questions should you be asking mobile device manufacturers about security in your solicitations? And what are Zebra’s responses to these questions? We ask a mobile security expert to weigh in on both.
Ask the Expert: “What Questions Should I Be Asking Mobile Device Manufacturers About Security in My Solicitations?”
- by: Pete Daugherty
- Aug 31, 2023
- Investment arms of major banks are facing reputational and financial headwinds due to non-compliant communication breaches. Investing in your branch communication technology today can help avoid similar crises. Find out how.