- by: Drew Ehlers
- Sep 20, 2023
- No matter how much technology enables to run your business more efficiently, people are still the ones responsible for your success (and developing the technology that allows you to work in new, better ways so that success becomes possible). So, it's time to give credit where credit is due - and make sure we're thinking about technology in the context of human impact.
A Look at Labor: Are You Giving Too Much Credit to Technology?
- by: Paul Borovay
- Sep 14, 2023
- Saying "I feel bad" - or, rather, struggling to say them in a foreign language - changed Paul Borovay's life. They led a poor, 80-year-old Ecuadorian man to show him what a good life looks like.. And Paul's story of this profound encounter is a good reminder for us all about what it means to be fortunate, happy and wealthy.
"I Feel Bad."
- by: Bill Burns
- Jul 10, 2023
- The more we lean into technology, the more valuable human talent becomes, for technology would have no impact if not for people’s creativity, curiosity and compassion.
People – Supported by the Best Technology – Are Driving Successful Business Outcomes
- by: Julie Johnson
- Jun 30, 2023
- Find out how Zebra’s Chief Accounting Officer sustained a high-tempo, full-time career while raising four kids without burning out or missing a beat.
Women Who Wow: Colleen O’Sullivan Shows Us the Power of Pausing and Pivoting in Both Our Professional and Personal Lives
- by: Laura Kennedy
- Jun 26, 2023
- Allyship may not be as narrowly focused as you might think. Find out what it really means and takes to be an ally.
This is What It Really Means (and Takes) to Be an Ally
- by: Sheronda Grooms
- Jun 19, 2023
- Though technically a U.S. holiday, Juneteenth is a pivotal milestone in the journey toward equality and freedom and stands as a testament to the resilience, perseverance, and power of the human spirit.
Embrace the Spirit of Juneteenth: How General Gordon Granger’s Audacity Has Reverberated Around the World
- by: Gilles Gabillet
- Jun 15, 2023
- You may also want one with customers, according to one technology industry executive who has seen the upside of “shared values” and the pitfalls of poor decisions.
Why Your Company Needs an “Ethical Contract” with Partners, Suppliers and Consultants – Not Just Employees
- by: Lindsay Fahmi
- Jun 7, 2023
- The Zebra Showcase app will be your new go-to app to experience and learn about key features and offerings in the Zebra mobile computing portfolio.
New Zebra Showcase App Now Live and Loaded with 16 Free Demos Designed for Everyone (Not Just Developers)
- by: Deanna Molinelli
- Apr 13, 2023
- Everyone starts somewhere – here’s how we can make this experience successful for both parties, our businesses and our next generation of talent.
What Makes for A Winning Early Career Professionals and Intern Program
- by: Deanna Self
- Apr 7, 2023
- Starting is easier than you may think and even one person can inspire an organization.