- by: Steve Wright
- Jul 21, 2022
- Read on for one of the most important pieces of (technology) intelligence you’ll get this year.
What Would You Do If Your Government’s Top Secrets Were Exposed Because Your Smartphone Was Exposed to Water…or Social Media?
- by: William Corns
- Jul 20, 2022
- Two global pharma technology experts share some of the unique ways they’ve been working with Zebra customers and partners to address the top challenges faced throughout the supply chain today.
Industrial Automation Insider: How Pharmaceutical Companies are Pairing Machine Vision with RFID, Temperature Sensors and More for Track and Trace and Compliance
- by: Alex Holdsworth
- Jul 18, 2022
- Many printers have a very long lifespan. But it is possible to use a printer too long.
Is It Time to Replace Your Printer? Here are Five Ways to Tell.
- by: Parth Thakker
- Jul 13, 2022
- You need to change the way you’re calculating inventory allocations if you want to get control of this situation. But you don’t need to rewrite your formula to get to the right numbers. Here’s why.
Balancing Retail Orders in Times of Shortage Can Be as Simple As “An Extension”
- by: David Degrassi
- Jul 12, 2022
- You can also use front-line workers’ active devices to find the missing ones thanks to recent updates to Zebra Device Tracker. You may even be able to anticipate when a device is apt to go offline – and stop it.
Did You Know? Device Tracker Can Notify You When You Are Near a Zebra Mobile Device That Is Idle Too Long, Going Offline, or Missing.
- by: Eric Williams
- Jul 11, 2022
- There are rumors swirling that Android mobile devices aren’t as secure as iOS mobile devices. Let’s get the facts from an enterprise mobility expert and engineering fellow whose primary job is to design secure devices.
Ask the Expert: “Which Mobile Devices are More Secure: Android™ or iOS?”
- by: Jeff Stark
- Jul 7, 2022
- Shaun McCarthy joins me on the Your Edge podcast to paint a realistic picture of 5G’s value to businesses. We also reveal how private 5G could – and should – be used alongside Wi-Fi 6 if you have automation ambitions.
Cisco Leader Agrees: The Pandemic Subtly Accelerated – and Dramatically Altered – Enterprise Adoption of 5G
- by: Your Edge Blog Team
- Jun 30, 2022
- Two world-renowned automation experts analyze the robotics innovations that have resulted from Zebra’s acquisition of Fetch. They also reveal what new robot solutions you can expect to see in the future.
One Year Later: How Zebra and Fetch Robotics Have Become Better Together – to the Benefit of Front-Line Workers
- by: Rob Armstrong
- Jun 29, 2022
- Learn more about our team’s personal experience with the software tool and how we’ve integrated it with other supply chain systems to help drive better outcomes.
The Full Story: How Zebra is Using the FourKites Platform to Improve Order Management and Fulfillment
- by: Your Edge Contributor
- Jun 22, 2022
- The labor challenge is real and not going away. But it doesn’t have to be disruptive. If you can transform the front-line associate experience, you’ll have a competitive advantage.
Some Say Technology is the Key to Retaining Grocery Workers. Here’s What We Know.
- by: Your Edge Blog Team
- Jun 21, 2022
- If you haven’t heard about Zebra Ventures, or just want to know why a Fortune 1000 company would have a “corporate venture capital” team that invests in startups that may someday be competitors, keep scrolling below.
Ask the Expert: Why Is Zebra Technologies Providing Venture Capital to Startups?