MIAMI, Fl. - April 22, 2016 - Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), a global leader in solutions and services that provide real-time visibility into organizations’ assets, people, and transactions, has recognized top-performing channel partners in the Latin American region at the company’s Channel Partner Summit 2016. The awards laud regional channel partners for their successes, commitment, innovation, and profound knowledge of the market and the channel ecosystem.
The winners were selected based on a set of criteria including strategic achievement, business wins, and service excellence. The winners across the 8 categories in Latin America are:
- Distributor 2015 Award: Technología Nimax
- Subdistributor 2015 Award: Netpoint
- VAR of the Region Mexico 2015 Award: Optimal Solutions
- VAR of the Region Brazil 2015 Award: Bureau de Informática Ltda
- VAR of the Region North Latin America (NOLA) Award 2015: MC Logistica
- VAR of the Region South Latin America (SOLA) Award 2015: STG
- Top Asset Identification and Tracking Seller 2015 Award: Bartech S.A.
- Top Enterprise Visibility and Mobility Seller 2015 Award: Linea Datascan
The Summit also marks the start of Zebra’s new channel partner program – PartnerConnect, which unifies Zebra’s previous channel programs, following its acquisition of Motorola Solutions’ Enterprise business in 2014. The new program is designed to evolve the best of Zebra’s award-winning inclusive channel ecosystem, address the needs of distributors, ISVs, and resellers, provide opportunities for growth, and meet customer and market demands.
PARTNERCONNECT KEY FACTS
- PartnerConnect supports Zebra’s vision to lead the Enterprise Asset Intelligence category through the Solution Partner track, and will provide competitive incentives designed to reward Solution Partners for their commitment and successes in developing visibility solutions that address customer needs.
- Simplicity and flexibility are the cornerstones of the new program. Channel partners are categorized by tracks, based on individual business models, allowing partners to plan for growth and business evolution.
- The program recognizes and rewards resellers for investments in developing technology expertise through five product specializations, including card printers, print engines, RFID, supplies, and wireless networks.
- PartnerConnect enhances product access to a majority of Zebra’s portfolio, enabling the delivery of complete solutions to meet end customers’ needs.
Alex Castaneda, vice president and general manager of Latin America sales, Zebra Technologies
“We would like to congratulate the winners of our 2015 channel partner awards and thank our entire community of partners for their loyalty and support. The new PartnerConnect program is a flexible program that is focused on our partners’ business model and will make it easier for our partners to work with Zebra and differentiate themselves while being rewarded for commitment, competency and performance.”
Website: Zebra Technologies
Facebook: Zebra Technologies
About Zebra Technologies
Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) makes businesses as smart and connected as the world we live in. Zebra tracking and visibility solutions transform the physical to digital, creating the data streams enterprises need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses, and empower their mobile workforces. For more information, visit the Zebra.com.
Industry Analyst Contact:
Zebra Technologies, Zebra and the Zebra logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Zebra Technologies Corporation and are used under license. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. ©2016 Zebra Technologies Corporation. All rights reserved.