Zebra robotics automation, printing and scanning solutions recognized by Australia’s most prestigious international design and innovation awards
Sydney, Australia – Nov. 15, 2021 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), an innovator at the front line of business with solutions and partners that deliver a performance edge, today announced that its CS60 series companion scanner, the eco-friendly ZSB Series label printer, and CC600 and CC6000 customer concierge have been recognised with the prestigious Australian Good Design® Award in the Product Design category. Additionally, the Enterprise Mobile Automation (EMA50) has been honored with the prestigious Australian Good Design Award Gold accolade, which is only awarded to products, services or projects that exceed the criteria for Good Design.
Awarded annually since 1958 and celebrating the best new products and services, the Good Design® Awards are Australia’s oldest and most prestigious international design and innovation awards program.
The award-winning Zebra products were selected by more than 70 Australian and international jurors comprising designers, engineers, architects and thought leaders who assessed excellence in architectural design, precinct design, engineering, fashion, digital and communication design:
- CS60 series companion scanner – Designed for usage in the retail, hospitality, transportation and logistics, and manufacturing sectors, the small scanner can easily convert between corded and cordless operations, handheld and hands-free depending on the users’ needs.
- ZSB series label printer* – Zebra’s first small office/home office (SOHO) wireless label printer is designed to help SOHO businesses and e-commerce entrepreneurs create shipping labels, address labels, name badges, product pricing labels and more. It features easy to load, eco-friendly label cartridges along with a modern label designer and mobile app software experience.
- CC600 and CC6000 customer concierge* – Designed for use in the retail, healthcare, transportation and logistics, and hospitality sectors, the Android-powered CC600 (5-inch) and CC6000 (10-inch) are tablet-style kiosks designed to transform the self-service experience and enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Enterprise Mobile Automation (EMA50) * – EMA50 offers advanced technologies like computer vision, machine learning, workflow automation and robotic capabilities. Zebra’s SmartSight solution - featuring the EMA50 - prescribes corrective actions to address store issues by scanning shelves for price and inventory accuracy and more. EMA50 safely coexists with shoppers and staff to improve the store experience.
*Zebra products mentioned are subject to regional availability.
“We are thrilled that Zebra’s products were recognized by the prestigious Good Design Awards,” said Tom Christodoulou, Sales Vice President of Australia and New Zealand, Zebra Technologies. “We will continue to build on our legacy of innovation and help businesses intelligently connect company assets, data and people in collaborative mobile workflows to make better decisions in real time.”
- Zebra’s CS60, ZSB Series, CC600 and CC6000 and Enterprise Mobile Automation (EMA50) have been recognized for their design and innovation by the Good Design® Awards.
- The Good Design® Awards is Australia’s oldest and most prestigious international awards program for design and innovation.
- Zebra’s solutions have been empowering the front line of retail, healthcare, transportation and logistics, manufacturing, and other industries for more than 50 years.
Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) empowers organizations to thrive in the on-demand economy by making every front-line worker and asset at the edge visible, connected and fully optimized. With an ecosystem of more than 10,000 partners across more than 100 countries, Zebra serves customers of all sizes – including 94% of the Fortune 100 – with an award-winning portfolio of hardware, software, services and solutions that digitize and automate workflows. Supply chains are more dynamic, customers and patients are better served, and workers are more engaged when they utilize Zebra innovations that help them sense, analyze and act in real time. In 2021, Zebra expanded its industrial automation portfolio with its Fetch Robotics acquisition and increased its machine vision and AI software capabilities with the acquisitions of Adaptive Vision and antuit.ai. Zebra is #25 on Newsweek’s inaugural list of America’s Most Loved Workplaces and on Forbes’ list of America’s best employers for the fifth year. Learn more at www.zebra.com or sign up for news alerts. Follow Zebra’s Your Edge blog, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook, and check out our Story Hub: Zebra Perspectives.
# # #
0422 815 338
ZEBRA and the stylized Zebra head are trademarks of Zebra Technologies Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2021 Zebra Technologies Corp. and/or its affiliates.