Annual guide recognizes the channel’s top partner programs
LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill. – April 2, 2018 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), the market leader in rugged mobile computers, barcode scanners and barcode printers enhanced with software and services to enable real-time enterprise visibility, today announced that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has given Zebra a 5-Star rating in its 2018 Partner Program Guide (PPG). This annual guide is the definitive listing of partner programs from technology vendors that provide products and services through the IT channel.
- The 5-Star Partner Program Guide rating recognizes an elite subset of companies that offer solution providers the best partnering elements in their channel programs.
- To determine the 2018 5-Star ratings, The Channel Company’s research team assessed each vendor’s partner program based on investments in program offerings, partner profitability, partner training, education and support, marketing programs and resources, sales support and communication.
- Zebra channel partners are recognized for their expertise and success in delivering mobile computing, scanning and printing solutions and services, which delight customers with the ability to take smarter actions that enable visibility.
- Zebra’s PartnerConnect program is focused on opportunity, profitability and simplicity and addresses the needs of distributors, independent software vendors (ISVs), resellers and system integrators (SIs) who can differentiate themselves while being rewarded for commitment, competency and performance.
- The 2018 Partner Program Guide will be featured in the April issue of CRN and online at www.CRN.com/ppg.
Robert Faletra, Executive Chairman, The Channel Company
“Finding the right technology vendor to partner with can be a daunting task, given the vast array of choices now available to solution providers. CRN’s Partner Program Guide and 5-Star ratings help them narrow the field and find the best fit, identifying the most rewarding partner programs and providing crucial insight into their strengths and benefits. We are pleased to present our 2018 PPG list, recognizing the strongest and most successful partner programs in the channel today.”
Bill Cate, Vice President, Global Channels and Alliances, Zebra Technologies, Zebra Technologies
“Zebra is honored to receive CRN’s 5-star rating once again and remains committed to our global partner community who are among the most knowledgeable and competent partners in the industry. PartnerConnect has enabled us to strengthen our channel while positioning our channel partners to take advantage of today’s best opportunities for growth.”
With the unparalleled operational visibility Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides, enterprises become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Real-time information – gleaned from visionary solutions including hardware, software and services – give organizations the competitive edge they need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses and customers and empower their mobile workers to succeed in today’s data-centric world. For more information, visit www.zebra.com or sign up for our news alerts. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
About the Channel Company
The Channel Company enables breakthrough IT channel performance with our dominant media, engaging events, expert consulting and education, and innovative marketing services and platforms. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end users. Backed by more than 30 years of unequaled channel experience, we draw from our deep knowledge to envision innovative new solutions for ever-evolving challenges in the technology marketplace. www.thechannelco.com
The Channel Company
Industry Analyst Contact:
# # #
ZEBRA and the stylized Zebra head are trademarks of ZIH Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. CRN is a registered trademark of The Channel Company, LLC . All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2018 ZIH Corp. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.